UPDATE: I can verify this exact process still works with Citrix Receiver 4.1 and Storefront 2.1
You can setup the 3.4 receiver for windows to auto populate your store, pass authentication and use it for single sign on. This video demonstrates how I setup the receiver to work so that when a user logs onto windows the receiver is auto launched and auto signed in.
Check the video for the full dealio but the bottom line is just:
1. Uninstall the older version of the plugin or receiver
2. Grab your provisioning file from storefront for the discovery URL.
3. Install the 3.4 receiver (you don’t need the Enterprise (PNAgent legacy) version for pass through and sso to work)
4. Install it with this command line: “CitrixReceiver.exe /includeSSON /ENABLE_SSON=Yes STORE0=”NAMEOFSTORE;https://pathfromfile;on;Apps on XenApp”
5. Add a local policy to enable the SSO features.
6. Add the selfservice.exe to the startup menu for all users in windows 7.
Command Line I used to install my receiver:
CitrixReceiver.exe /includeSSON /ENABLE_SSON=Yes STORE0=”BMCatWork;https://bmcatwork.brew.ad/Citrix/BMCatWork/discovery;on;Apps on XenApp”